The Coronavirus (Covid-19) is on our minds too, and we are monitoring and preparing for all eventualities.
- There is nothing to worry about now, but it could change.
- It is business as usual for us although we draw your attention to the following:
- Despite what you hear about Italy. Our factory is operating at normal capacity and sending completed lifts as planned and on time. More details here.
- Shipping has been affected and we are sending containers to avoid Singapore which causes some delays of possibly 2 weeks, and possibly up to 4 weeks to Perth and Brisbane. (There is a risk factor that, we could have to ship to Sydney and Melbourne warehouses and then send by road to Perth and Brisbane.
- Our installers are installing as normal, but practicing safe hygiene and are instructed to ask if everything is ok on site everyday. If it is not, they will leave site for safety. They also have masks that they can wear if you want them to, and will offer to do so.
- Our service techs are all carrying hand sanitizers and masks. The service coordinators will be asking you if there is any risk factor for our men to attend, and will defer the booking if there is. Our service technician will also wear his mask for your comfort and ask at arrival if all is safe. If not we will reschedule.
- Our office staff are working from home and practicing social distancing.
- Showrooms are all open.
If you have any questions, please contact us and if the situation changes we will notify you promptly.
As always at Lift Shop Safety is Paramount and we don’t take any chances with that.