Just try it
A quality home lift adds value to your home, and is a convenience and luxury for your long-term life with style.
It is important to purchase wisely, correctly and with confidence.
It is vital to visit the distributor’s showrooms to experience the lift you propose to buy, not a substitute for it. You need to see, hear, feel and ride what you are buying, and to ask questions.
We look forward to meeting and welcoming you to one of our showrooms, where you can experience the superior performance, finishes and industry leading features.
The benefits of visiting our showrooms include:
- The sales and design team speak English not Jargon, no pressure or confusion – guaranteed!
- The team will educate you on the process and design for a unique custom lift
- Truly experience the value and quality of the lift products and range – compare the differences
- Feel the smooth, quiet, fast ride
- Meet the team you will be working with – it’s a long term relationship
- Understand and have demonstrated the state of the art safety features
- Get a real feel for the cabin construction, sizes, space and finish options
- Learn about steel shafts, landing door types and different door systems
- Really know what you are getting (remove the guess work)
You wouldn’t buy a car off a brochure – make a showroom visit a part of the decision making process – avoid disappointment. Our experience is that well informed customers make good decisions.
We look forward to meeting and welcoming you to our showrooms to try the lifts in a relaxed, informal, educational environment – with great Italian coffee.