FreedomLift 2 safety features include:
- Steel ropes with 40 ton breaking strain (4 ropes)
- Overload indicators giving audible warning of overload conditions
- Over speed sensing safety gear which automatically and mechanically engages in the event of a descent that is too quick by engaging two independent safety brakes
- Burst valve settings to ensure all descents are controlled
- Battery powered siren and emergency lighting
- Independently powered telephone
- Self-rescue and emergency lowering or raising system
- Active safety circuit which continuously monitors the lift
- Full-height light ray protection to all cabin entrances
- Electrical locks that make it impossible for the lift to travel when the landing door is not closed
- Mechanical locks that make it impossible for the landing door to open when the lift is not at floor level
- Automatically descends to the bottom floor and unlocks the door in the event of power failure
- Separate battery supply that keeps the light on during power failure
INTERNATIONAL QUALITY ENGINEERING
At Lift Shop safety is paramount. The FreedomLift 2 has a perfect safety record. Only full height light rays are the safe solution for automatic lifts and we have enforced this for more than 10 years - leading the improvements of the industry.
Before a lift becomes available to market it has to pass rigorous qualification criteria and tests.
As a leading international lift product, the FreedomLift 2 exceeds the safety requirements of the standards, and is installed in thousands of locations throughout the world.
The FreedomLift 2 is a proven Chinese and Italian integrated and complete lift package with a two speed hydraulic drive system. Hydraulics are a common technology and known to be serviceable, of good value and reliable.
The FreedomLift 2 runs on nylon sliders and rollers ensuring a smooth and comfortable ride on precision engineered guide rails.